- In women, one huge benefit of the fenugreek seed is that it increases milk production.
- In men, it increases a man’s Libido and boost sperm count.
- Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels.
- Reduces Inflammation Inside the Body
Fenugreek can be taken by men who wish to increase their sperm count. Taking fenugreek tea can help raise the testosterone levels.
How to Make Fenugreek Tea
Fenugreek has been effectively used for treatment of stomach upset, lowered appetite, constipation, heartburn, and a host of other illnesses. The steps in preparing fenugreek tea recipe are:
1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds for each cup of tea
1 cup of water for every teaspoon of fenugreek seeds
- Pound or crush the fenugreek seeds. Use a mortar and pestle or place the seeds on a wooden chopping board and crush with the flat blade of a large kitchen knife.
- Boil the water in a saucepan. Pour the desired amount of boiled water into a teapot, small jug or other container.
- Add the crushed fenugreek seeds to the boiling water.
- Cover and steep the seeds for at least three minutes.
- Strain into a cup/mug.
- You can add honey or sugar to taste
Your fenugreek is ready for consumption. It can be served hot or cold.